Avoid DX-cluster polution
- Only send a DX-spot when it useful to somebody else. Don’t spot the stations who are calling you on your own frequency.
- Announce only DX stations, special stations or stations with a special prefix.
- Never spot your own call sign! Call CQ instead.
- Spotting "ON"s from Belgium is not DX!
- Before sending a spot, verify that no other station did this before some minutes ago.
- Don’t send an announcement to show to your colleagues that you worked the DX station!
- Don’t thank the DX station by sending an unnecessary spot!
- Don’t use the command "ann" or "dxspot" to ask for QSL information! There are other tools on the Internet and on the DX Clusters to search for QSL information.
- Don’t use the command "ann" to make war!
- Don’t use the commands "dx" and "announce" to chat with others!
- If you’re using a clusterconcentrator program, connect to maximum three DX Clusters at once.
Good DX, 73 - Roland ON6HH - sysop ON0DXK Cluster at Kortrijk.
For more info about DX Clusters see here.